PhD., University of Peloponnese, Scholar of the Greek State Scholarships’ Foundation, Senior editor
BSc and MSc in European and International Studies, Panteion University of Social and Political Studies. Awarded a dissertation scholarship by the Greek State Scholarships’ Foundation (I.K.Y.) in 2006 after participating in the I.K.Y. national written examinations. Phd in the Department of Political Science and International Relations at the University of Peloponnese about State building, constraints of the international system and alliances in the Middle East, Jordan, Syria and Saudi Arabia.
Worked for the Greek Film Centre, the Hellenic Film Commission and the Hellenic Audiovisual Institute from 2007 until 2010. National Coordinator of the MEDIA Programme of the European Commission (MEDIA Desk) in Greece from 2011 until 2013.
- Globalizing Middle East: Reversing the Irreversible
- Οι νέες συμμαχίες των ΗΠΑ: κάνοντας την ανάγκη επιλογή;
- The Obama Cairo address revisited
- From the Arab Legion to the Jordan Arab Army
- Tracing the trail of Fred Halliday
- Obama, Israel and the Palestinian Question
- Agitated waters: The West facing new actors in the Indian Ocean
- Out of the shadows, Syria leaps into the limelight
- The Arab world's delving into Africa
- Obama's Pakistani Policy: Friends in Need?
- Provincial elections in Iraq: Is centralization feasible?
- Leaving Iraq, living up to Saudi expectations
- Qatar: a neutral mediator?
- Unemployment and education in the Middle East
- A broken mirror: Israelis and Europeans
- Women and business in the Middle East
- What if the Muslim Brotherhood rose to power?
- The AKP & the Kurdish question: Implications for US-Turkey relations
- Islamic banking in Iran, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan
- The Sudan Agreement as a preamble to international cooperation
- Media and the State in the Arab World
- The Arab regional order at stake? The Saudi initiative and its effects
- NATO's involvement in the Middle East
- China's engagement with the GCC states: An "extramarital relationship" or a "future marriage proposal"?
- Developing ties between India and the Gulf: The role of Non Resident Indians
- The Middle East as a competition field between China and the US: A “consensus for disagreement
- A Chinese alliance strategy in the making
- Getting back home: The US as an offshore balancer
- Egypt: Nuclear Vassal or Regional Great Power?
- Beyond Lebanon: Syria's regional standing
- NATO & Egypt: Partnership dilemmas
- The Kurdish piece of the Iranian puzzle