Graduated from the Department of International and European Relations of the University of Piraeus in 2017 and concluded her studies in the Master’s in Mediterranean Studies of the University of Peloponnese with Honors in 2018. She has conducted (or completed) her internship in the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Even more, she is an associate researcher in the Turkish and Eurasian Studies Lab, where she served as the Head of the Communication and Public Relations Unit in 2015-2017. She speaks Greek, English and German. She is a member in CEMMIS since October 2017.
- Turkey: The state of 5 ½ coups
- Bahaism: A peaceful religion under persecution
- The Final Square Off in Post-War Syria: The Triangle Relationship of Russia, Iran and Israel
- U.S. and the Gulf States: Unconventional Alliance or Forbidden Relationship?
- Saudi Arabia and Iran’s Regional Struggle for Power: Another Source of Instability for Lebanon